Heal Your Heart and Find Your Passion
The pain of childlessness isn’t going to go away. You know this. It’s a part of you now. And honestly, would you really want it to go away?Your pain is the proof of your Childless by Circumstance status. It’s the scar you wish the world could see. Maybe then, if they have some actual physical evidence, they might understand. Just a little.
It’s not going to happen, Darlin’. Not if you don’t do anything about it. You have to take action. You have to grab your childless life with both hands and shake it up until it evolves into something beautiful.
Yes it is possible. I know what I’m talking about. I’ve done it. I’m still doing it. And I’m loving every minute of it too. I’m living proof that you can survive your childlessness by taking all that pain and making something beautiful from it. Something you can be proud of, something you can leave behind when you’re gone. Your legacy.
Are you sick and tired of:
- crying at the sight of someone else’s baby
- pulling your hair out as you explain, again, to people who should know better than to comment, that you don’t have children
- avoiding social situations because you just can’t face hearing about their kids, when you can’t share about your own
- spending days in bed avoiding the media because another family holiday is coming up and you can’t cope with all the happy families
- thinking about your childlessness, talking about it, not talking about it, dreaming about it, explaining to yourself and others
- just fucking all of it
I’ve got a cure for that.
You’re laughing at me now, aren’t you? You’re thinking: Bullshit. Not possible. There’s no way in hell that all of this pain, anger, resentment, and shame can be turned into something beautiful.
Yes it can. You can feel whole again.
You can feel excited about waking up in the morning again.
You can feel proud of your achievements again.
You can feel passion again.
You can want something other than a child again. Yes, you can. I promise.
Want some proof? Of course you do, I would too. Check this out:
Isn’t it fabulous? I show people this, every chance I get.
It’s the book I wrote and published on Amazon. It’s a short story about how a pair of twins became Vampires and it’s part of a series I’m writing. The twins are minor characters in a full length novel I’m writing and intend to have finished by the end of 2017. That full length novel, has saved my life. It’s given me a new passion, a new reason for living, and it’s provided me with my legacy. This is what I’ll leave behind when I’m gone.
You can have this too. The Exploring Passions program will show you how. Together, we’ll discover the underlying passions that your grief has covered over and we’ll make a plan you can turn into your legacy.
Here’s what the program includes:
- One 30 minute introductory, online chat with me to get to know each other a bit
- Three 90 minute online meetings for us to go through the worksheets, remind you of what you love, and make your plan
- One digital copy of your Self-care Plan
- One digital copy of your Exploring Passions – Past and Present
- One digital copy of your Plan of Attack
- $25 donation made in your name to the charity of your choice
- One digital copy of your Next Steps
- Opportunity to guest post on Countess Drusilla’s website
- Unlimited email access to me during the course of the program and for a further two weeks
Are you ready yet? Are you ready to heal?
Over $800 value for only $247
I’m not promising the impossible here, I’m not promising to make the pain go away. It won’t. It will always be with you, proof of the greatest loss you will ever face. What I am promising is that finding another passion, another love, will help you heal. It will help you share your story with the world, in whatever form you choose, and will provide you with the legacy you would have left your children.